April wasn’t the best reading month for me. I DNFed some books, and gave low ratings to some books too. However, I did find a new favorite book, which balances out the good and the bad books I read. I read a total of 12 books, which I’m not the proudest of, but I am satisfied. I will link some books to my reviews that have been posted either on this blog or on my Goodreads.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (5/5 stars)
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (4/5 stars)
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (DNF)
- Mississippi Trial, 1955 by Chris Cowe (3.75/5 stars)
- American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang (4/5 stars)
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (4/5 stars)
- Wintersong by S. Jae Jones (3/5 stars)
- Shadowsong by S. Jae Jones (3.5/5 stars)
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi (4/5 stars)
- All The Little Lights by Jamie McGuire (4/5 stars)
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (2.5/5 stars)
- The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross (DNF)
Did all of you have a good reading month in April? Did you read a lot of books? I wish you all a good reading month in May and happy reading!