March was one of those “meh” reading months for me. I didn’t read that much, but I did read a decent amount of books. I kept forgetting to go to the library, so I ended up only reading 14 books (which was a huge downgrade from last month). I will also leave links to my reviews for these books from both this blog and my Goodreads.
- On The Fence by Kasie West (3/5 stars)
- By your Side by Kasie West (3.5/5 stars)
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills (4/5 stars)
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton (4/5 stars)
- Someday, Somewhere by Lindsay Champion- eARC(4/5 stars)
- This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills (3.5/5 stars)
- Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe #2) by Neal Shusterman (3/5 stars)
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera (4/5 stars)
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde (3/5 stars)
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella (3/5 stars)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (1/5 stars)
- Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert (3.75/5 stars)
- First and Then by Emma Mills (4/5 stars)
- Seven Days of You (3.5/5 stars)
How many books did you read in March? Did you face any reading challenges? Hopefully, you had a great month in general and happy reading!